NB! The course is full. If you register now you will be put on the waiting list.
Where? Hotel Red & Green, Närpesvägen 16 C, Närpes
When? 2–3.10 and 9–10.10.2023 at 4–8 p.m.
Teacher? Hillevi Lasén
The course is part of a project, KompetensBoost. This course is designed for foreigners who would like to work in the hospitality industry in the Swedish-speaking parts of Finland. With focus on oral proficiency, the course prepares you for jobs in cafés, restaurants, kiosks, hotels and pubs.
The course comprises four in-class sessions as well as individual work to practice outside of class, 25 hours in all.
The course is free.
- Learning how to ask questions and how to talk to customers and co-workers in Swedish.
- Do’s and don’ts at the workplace.
- Rights and obligations in the workplace.
- An increased boldness in the use of language with a focus on communication, not on right and wrong.
- Understanding cultural differences in the way we communicate and in the work culture.
Info and registration, no later than 24.9 by filling in this form.